A design hotel that reflects the contemporary spirit of Tel Aviv, the all new Mendeli Street Hotel is located moments away from the beach and is more than just a place to rest your head.
Sixty six elegant rooms, cool sophisticated design with inspired interiors and connoisseurs’ restaurant and bar, set against the backdrop of the latest in Israeli art and design trends.
Be it business or pleasure, whatever your reason for being here, the designed Mendeli Street Hotel will be your reason for staying.
Features and Services:
- Located in the heart of Tel Aviv - 2 minute walk from the beach.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24 hour concierge service
- Mashya, the famous Chef restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A special, colorful Israeli Breakfast served daily at Mashya
- Spacious gym
- Treatment room (a selection of treatments can be booked in advance)
- Boardroom for up to 14 people
- Fast laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Payable parking facilities nearby
- 4 room types , varying in size and style
- Loft-style rooms with open space bathrooms
- Walk-in showers
- Multi-channel TV & music selection
- Air conditioning
- Stocked mini bar
- Personal safe
- 100% quality cotton linens
- Luxurious Dead Sea bathroom goodies
- Daily newspaper service
- Complimentary bottle of water upon arrival
Ever since the hotel’s opening in the 1960’s, three generations of our family have been passionately welcoming guests and striving to exceed expectations; a philosophy that is deeply engrained still to this day.
When embarking upon the renovation project, we were aiming to create a hotel that we
would choose to stay in ourselves; somewhere with remarkable good service & beautiful interiors.
A stylish hotel that’s fun & contemporary, yet still warm and welcoming, a place we’d look forward to returning to at the end of a day.
We are constantly introducing new design features and exchanging our commissioned art works, so that the public spaces of the hotel remain fresh and exciting, giving you new reasons to visit.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Irit & Eran Steinbach
Owners – Mendeli Street Hotel