Tel Aviv, capital of cool
Yep, The New York Times chose Tel Aviv as “the Mediterranean capital of cool” and here is the evidence:
If cool is hip, exciting and trendy, first of, you have to book with us.
1. Mendeli Street Hotel reunites all of that. Our design is definitely cool, our modern yet cozy rooms, our superb restaurant, our porch and our service.
2. The beach: coolest of the cool. Moments away from the hotel, the cleanest beaches with white sand and tanned people.
3. Tel Aviv holds the heritage status of White City by the UNESCO. And a stroll around the area of Rothschild Boulevard, with the world’s largest collection of international, Bauhaus, and eclectic styled buildings, is incredibly cool.
4.Shenkin street: for its cafés and boutique stores, for its people sporting flip flops and designers clothes, a place where the cool thing is the delicate equilibrium between Middle East and West.
5. Old Jaffa: the sea side and the fisherman. The artsy stores and humus places. Not to forget the super cool vintage stores and vintage style restaurants and cafés.
6. The music scene: there are cool little places with live intimate concerts such as café Bialik but also super cool jazz venues such as Levontin.
7. The southern neighborhood of Florentin, some say the grungy sister of Neve Tzedek, is the new cool of Tel Aviv. Don’t miss its meaningful street art nor its delicatessen stores.
And always come back to your oasis of cool, Mendeli Street Hotel.
To chat with us 24/7, get our concierge services and special offers download our app in partnership with The Service
Located 2 min. from the beach
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Best rates, no booking fees
- Secure booking