Israel is a passionate country and Tel Avivians have a reputation of being loving people. The conjunction of those elements, and some others, result in: Tel Aviv, a passionately romantic city.
Local lovers meander the familiar streets and find the secret corners the White City treasures. And for foreign lovers there is Mendeli Street Hotel’s selection of the 5 most romantic spots in the city:
1. The Bridge of Love. Connecting Gan HaPisga and Kdumim Square in the heart of Jaffa’s Old City, is the Bridge of Love. Urban legend has it that if a person makes a wish while touching their own astrological plaque on the bridge and gazing out at the Mediterranean sea, his or her wish will come true. If the myth turns out not to be true… at least the visit to the Love Bridge will not leave you indifferent.
2. The Bialik fountain. Hidden in the middle of Tel Aviv’s concrete jungle this oasis of calm designed by famed artist Nachum Gutman is THE place for a romantic stroll with European nineteenth century flare, with its water, delicate flowers and historical significance.
3. The sea shore. This scenario for love is unbeatable: the white sand, the transparent caressing water, the moon’s reflection… all whispers romance, love, passion! And Tel Aviv romantic shore is only moments away from Mendeli Street Hotel.
4. Mendeli cozy designed rooms. Come celebrate love and spring with us! A lovely cava in any of our welcoming rooms will guarantee a dose of passion and romance.
5. Picnic at Dubnov Park. In a secluded area behind the Contemporary Art Museum, Cameri Theatre and Public library complex lies Dubnov park. Its greenery is most inviting for a time out time: blanket, dusk, delicatessen food, nice wine… and your chosen one for a romantic spring vacation in Tel Aviv.
To chat with us 24/7, get our concierge services and special offers download our app in partnership with The Service
Located 2 min. from the beach
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Best rates, no booking fees
- Secure booking